The Dalai Lama and the lie of ‘empathetic suffering’ in seducing the Jewish people
Dalai Lama Meets Jews From 4 Major Branches
- “He (the Dalai Lama) compared the Tibetan diaspora to that of the Jews. Jews use the term to refer to their dispersal after the destruction of the Second Temple in Jerusalem in the year 70.”
This meeting was arranged by a group of American ‘Buddhists’ of Jewish heritage, who said the Dalai Lama asked for this meeting because many of his new followers were born Jewish. He flattered the scholars by saying he wanted to learn from the experiences of the Jewish people. He talked about the supposed shared experience of suffering and diaspora, creating a false sense of empathy and understanding.
The suffering of the Jews, though, is historically centuries long, and followed them from kingdom to kingdom, from country to country, and the fact is that anti-Semitism is still rampant world-wide. The only people practicing ‘anti-Tibetan’ are those in the Chinese government.
The lie promoted by the Dalai Lama to the world that, according to Buddha, suffering is an intrinsic human condition, and it takes great effort, and many lifetimes, to ‘transcend’ suffering, has done great harm to millions. Suffering is not the true nature of human existence. But if you believe it is, then that becomes your reality.
Comparatively speaking, the loss of the country of Tibet for Tibetans was rather recent. Their ‘diaspora’ began in 1959, when the Dalai Lama left his people behind and fled from the Chinese, who were continuing their takeover. And the Dalai Lama has admitted, in talks, and in interviews, that the loss of their country was due to their ‘karma,’ bad karma that accumulated from having done evil to each other, their own people, for hundreds of years. Although the Old Testament records many acts of His people embracing idolatry, and of barbaric behavior of the Chosen people toward their own, they have a covenant with God, who always forgives them when they turn back to Him. And the Jewish people have not done to each other what the Tibetans have done, deep in the torture chambers of their monasteries and even out in the open, to their own countrymen, so the ‘shared suffering and diaspora’ story is a lie.
Why did these learned Jewish men not condemn the idolatry, and the bowing down in worship to men, of Tibetan Buddhism at this talk? God has been very clear, all throughout the scriptures of the Old Testament (the Torah), that He, although He is slow to anger and quick to forgive, does not tolerate idolatry and will severely punish those who turn to idolatry.
- Exodus 20:3-6: “You shall have no other gods before me. “You shall not make for yourself a carved image, or any likeness of anything that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth. You shall not bow down to them or serve them, for I the Lord your God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers on the children to the third and the fourth generation of those who hate me, but showing steadfast love to thousands of those who love me and keep my commandments.”
- Exodus 23:24: “You shall not worship their gods, nor serve them, nor do according to their deeds; but you shall utterly overthrow them, break their sacred pillars in pieces.”
- Leviticus 19:4: ‘Do not turn to idols or make for yourselves molten gods; I am the LORD your God.
- Leviticus 26:1-13: Ye shall make you no idols nor graven image, neither rear you up a standing image, neither shall ye set up any image of stone in your land, to bow down unto it: for I am the LORD your God. Ye shall keep my sabbaths, and reverence my sanctuary: I am the LORD. If ye walk in my statutes, and keep my commandments, and do them; Then I will give you rain in due season, and the land shall yield her increase, and the trees of the field shall yield their fruit. And your threshing shall reach unto the vintage, and the vintage shall reach unto the sowing time: and ye shall eat your bread to the full, and dwell in your land safely. And I will give peace in the land, and ye shall lie down, and none shall make you afraid: and I will rid evil beasts out of the land, neither shall the sword go through your land. And ye shall chase your enemies, and they shall fall before you by the sword. And five of you shall chase an hundred, and an hundred of you shall put ten thousand to flight: and your enemies shall fall before you by the sword. For I will have respect unto you, and make you fruitful, and multiply you, and establish my covenant with you. And ye shall eat old store, and bring forth the old because of the new. And I will set my tabernacle among you: and my soul shall not reject you. And I will walk among you, and will be your God, and ye shall be my people. I am the LORD your God, which brought you forth out of the land of Egypt, that ye should not be their bondmen; and I have broken the bands of your yoke, and made you go upright.
Even not knowing the history of Tibetan Buddhism, of the enormous pantheon of wrathful deities and ‘dharma protectors’, the outer, inner, secret, hidden, and most secret aspects of their rituals and practices, the wrathful intentions that have been purposely hidden behind the ‘peaceful,’ the requirement to bow to humans as well as to the graven images and altars, the learned Jewish scholars should not have given their implicit permission to practice this godforsaken idolatry to their own people.
- It was most likely presented falsely to these men as a non-theistic, peace-promoting meditation practice, as it had been presented to the rest of the world, to assure the public and religious leaders that Tibetan Buddhism was non-threatening and complementary to other religions.
This is a lie.
Many Jewish people at the time thought (and even now they believe) that they could hold on to everything that made them Jewish (the intellectual, cultural, social and historical aspects of Judaism), and embrace a foreign spirituality without compromising their ‘Jewishness.’ They obviously had no understanding of the true nature of Tibetan Lamaism and forgot, or never read about, the countless warnings of the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, throughout the Torah, against idolatry.
Many people, Jewish and Gentile alike, are possibly willfully blind, and graven images are blithely dismissed as ‘meditation aids’ and reminders of ‘Buddha Nature’!
Excerpt from our book, Exposing Deeds of Darkness, available on Amazon.com
A Kurukulla ritual, and a Four siddhis ritual were obviously done prior to this meeting, the Subjugating, Pacification, Increase and Wrath, to fog the minds of these scholars, and make them susceptible to the ‘charms’ of the Dalai Lama.