The Folly of Idolatry – Diwali in the White House
Heavenly Father, we ask for you to hasten to our Nation, these United States, and we pray for Your mercy and forgiveness for all of the sins of idolatry committed in our country, however great or small.
For it is written (1 Corinthians 10:14): Wherefore, my dearly beloved, flee from idolatry.
Please accept our repentance on behalf of our Nation, these United States, for our President, President Trump, celebrating the idolatrous Diwali at the White House on this day of the Lord, November 13, 2018.
We, Your servants, are in no way in agreement with this celebration. Thank You, Father, now You are free to help our Nation, these United States. Save us from all curses of idols and idolatry, heal us all and deliver us of all fears. We trust in You with all our hearts, and we ask You for Your Divine intervention and miracles to be released, and we pray that You save Your children, save our Nation, these United States.
Thank You, Heavenly Father, for rebuking these idols and idolatry and causing them to be silenced. You have healed our Nation, these United States, and Your children, and we are all now supernaturally healed. You have saved our Nation, these United States, and we are all now supernaturally saved, for Thou are our only praise!
Not by power, nor by might, but by My Spirit, says YAHUWHA (Zechariah 4:6). We speak to all idols and idolatry: “Peace! Be Still!” In Yeshua’s Mighty Name! (Mark 4:39)
We trust in YAHUWHA, and we do good; and we now dwell in the land, and are fed. We delight ourselves also in YAHUWHA: and He now brings it to pass. We commit our way to YAHUWHA our Father; we trust in him always and at all times; and He now brings it to pass in the most expeditious, stupendous and supernatural way, expedited and finalized by YAHUWHA, as we pray.
In Yeshua’s Mighty Name we have prayed. Amen
- If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land. Now mine eyes shall be open, and mine ears attent unto the prayer that is made in this place. For now have I chosen and sanctified this house, that my name may be there for ever: and mine eyes and mine heart shall be there perpetually. 2 Chronicles 7:14-16
- Wherefore, my dearly beloved, flee from idolatry. 1 Corinthians 10:14
- Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you, 2 Corinthians 6:17
- Depart, depart, go out from there! Touch no unclean thing; come out from it, purify yourselves, you who carry the vessels of the LORD. Isaiah 52:11
- I never sat with the band of revelers, and I did not celebrate with them. Because Your hand was on me, I sat alone, for You have filled me with indignation. Jeremiah 15:17
- Then I heard another voice from heaven say: “Come out of her, my people, so that you will not share in her sins or contract any of her plagues. Revelation 18:4
The Folly of Idolatry
- They that make a graven image are all of them vanity; and their delectable things shall not profit; and they are their own witnesses; they see not, nor know; that they may be ashamed. Who hath formed a god, or molten a graven image that is profitable for nothing? Behold, all his fellows shall be ashamed: and the workmen, they are of men: let them all be gathered together, let them stand up; yet they shall fear, and they shall be ashamed together.
- The smith with the tongs both worketh in the coals, and fashioneth it with hammers, and worketh it with the strength of his arms: yea, he is hungry, and his strength faileth: he drinketh no water, and is faint. The carpenter stretcheth out his rule; he marketh it out with a line; he fitteth it with planes, and he marketh it out with the compass, and maketh it after the figure of a man, according to the beauty of a man; that it may remain in the house. He heweth him down cedars, and taketh the cypress and the oak, which he strengtheneth for himself among the trees of the forest: he planteth an ash, and the rain doth nourish it. Then shall it be for a man to burn: for he will take thereof, and warm himself; yea, he kindleth it, and baketh bread; yea, he maketh a god, and worshippeth it; he maketh it a graven image, and falleth down thereto. He burneth part thereof in the fire; with part thereof he eateth flesh; he roasteth roast, and is satisfied: yea, he warmeth himself, and saith, Aha, I am warm, I have seen the fire: And the residue thereof he maketh a god, even his graven image: he falleth down unto it, and worshippeth it, and prayeth unto it, and saith, Deliver me; for thou art my god.
- They have not known nor understood: for he hath shut their eyes, that they cannot see; and their hearts, that they cannot understand. And none considereth in his heart, neither is there knowledge nor understanding to say, I have burned part of it in the fire; yea, also I have baked bread upon the coals thereof; I have roasted flesh, and eaten it: and shall I make the residue thereof an abomination? shall I fall down to the stock of a tree? He feedeth on ashes: a deceived heart hath turned him aside, that he cannot deliver his soul, nor say, Is there not a lie in my right hand? Isaiah 44:9-20