UPDATED FROM AN EARLIER POST:
We are bringing to light the harm done to our country, and the world, by the CIA sponsored Dalai Lama, and his mind-control cult of Tibetan ‘Buddhism’. Is ‘Mindfulness Meditation’ in your community? It is not what it seems. Are there Tibetan ‘Buddhist’ centers in your community, working for the ‘benefit of all sentient beings’?
- The Executive Order Blocking the Property of Persons Involved in Serious Human Rights Abuse or Corruption, which was signed by President Donald Trump on December 20, 2017, and published on the White House website, has been bringing terror into the hearts of those who have been abusing women, children and men, abusing the laws of our great country, and stealing from the government and good people of the United States.
I speak with urgency, adding my voice to the growing revolution of concerned citizens working to stop the harm to children, women and men, and to end the reign and the corruption of the elites.
There is another aspect to the rampant pedophilia and corruption in the world that has remained mostly hidden to the public, and which is crucial to expose in order to bring it to an end.
I’m referring to Tibetan ‘Buddhism’ (which is in actuality ‘Lamaism’.) My husband and I had been ensnared in this mind-control cult for fourteen years, and were deeply involved in almost all aspects. We came to understand, with deep clarity and horror, the deception and harm perpetrated by Tibetan Lamas.
Within Tibetan Lamaism you will find:
- Amassing millions – billions? – of world currency from manipulated Westerners. The Dalai Lama is certainly not a ‘simple monk who has no money.’ He controls billions of worldwide currency, in banks in countries that have secrecy banking laws, as do many others, including Orgyen Trinley Dorje the 17th Karmapa, Sogyal ‘Rinpoche,’ Tai Situ ‘Rinpoche,’ Tsoknyi ‘Rinpoche,’ Chokyi Nyima, to name but a few who have been coming to our country for many years. It was revealed the Panama Papers leak, in 2016, that Orgyen Trinley Dorje the 17th Karmapa has an offshore account, Kagyu Monlam Limited, and the Indian government is investigating those listed in the Panama Papers for possible tax fraud.
- Lamaists use the United States 501 (C.) (3) nonprofit church status to collect millions of dollars in non-reportable, non-taxable income, in order to, in many cases, privately enrich the foreign-born Tibetan lamas and American-born Western lamas. The Dalai Lama’s ‘gatekeeper,’ in the United States, Tenzin Dhonden, was recently accused of long-term corruption by American students of the Dalai Lama. Dhonden was the secretary and trustee of the Dalai Lama Trust, and the founder of a La Jolla, California, based nonprofit, Friends of the Dalai Lama. Daniel Kranzler, a wealthy American businessman who is a student of the Dalai Lama accused Dhonden of extortion and corruption. Kranzler said that Dhonden demanded large amounts of cash in order for the Dalai Lama to attend events in the U.S.
- Lamas, both Tibetan and Western, prefer to receive cash for their services, and they amass large sums of currency. Tibetan Lamaists, both Tibetan and Western, for decades have taken groups of Western students on spiritual pilgrimages to India and Nepal, and these students carry large amounts of cash (divided among the individuals in these groups) out of America, for the benefit of the Tibetan lamas and their monasteries.
- Sex abuse and pedophilia:
- Women and men have told stories of sexual abuse, rape, physical abuse and psychological abuse, for decades. These stories have been deftly discounted by the lamas and their Western defenders by claiming the victims were of inferior intellect, angry, confused and/or crazy. The media have largely ignored these reports.
- Articles and books that have been published, and ignored, over the decades detailing the abuse, corruption and deception.
- The rape of young boys in the Lamaist monasteries, part of the centuries-long Lamaist system of trauma-based mind-control, is only now being reported in the West, but not to the extent it should be. A young Tibetan man, Kalo ‘Rinpoche,’ whom we had met when he was a young child, posted this video several years ago. His horrific story of rape and attempted murder by his teachers is not an isolated incident: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5Ka3bEN1rs
- Articles on the ongoing sexual abuse of children, including in Lamaist monasteries: “Bhutan’s Buddhist monks accused of sexually abusing boys,” “What Lies Beneath the Robes”, published in The Elephant Journal, and another, Not in the Name of the Dalai Lama, published by Huffington Post, but cached.
- The previously mentioned Tenzin Dhonden, the Dalai Lama’s former U.S. gatekeeper, has recently found himself being outed as part of another sex-cult scandal, this one is the Nexium sex trafficking and skin-branding cult, with founder Keith Raniere, the Hollywood actress Allison Mack, and several phenomenally wealthy American heiresses. One of these heiresses, Sara Bronfman of the Seagram liquor fortune, began an affair with Tenzin Dhonden in 2009 in order to get the Dalai Lama to speak at a 3,000 person Nexium private conference. Sara Bronfman even took Dhonden to Richard Branson’s Necker Island for a family party, which included Richard Branson. The Dalai Lama was paid one million dollars to speak at the conference, and his attendance at this private event was seen as an endorsement of Raniere and his mind-control coerced-sex and forced-mutilation cult.
- The Lamaist’s Undue Influence:
- Tibetan Lamaists have, for decades, cultivated relationships with scientists, academics, religious leaders, celebrities, and politicians for support and money:
- They continuously further the story of the victimhood and poverty of the refugee Tibetan people.
- Lamaists have unduly influenced scientific studies, psychology protocols, academic courses, entertainment (movies and television shows), policies, laws, and the minds of the public toward their deceptions.
- Christine Chandler writes, in Enthralled, the Guru Cult of Tibetan Buddhsim: “It seems the most prestigious universities were the easiest to fool, thanks to the Dalai Lama’s ability to pose as a great scholar of wisdom and compassion; promoting his esoteric, Tantric subliminal ideas about the “fluidity and illusion” of the self; about the “phenomenal world being empty and unreal”; about intuition and emotion being superior to reason; about reason being the obstacle to compassion and enlightenment. The Tibetan lamas’ ‘advanced western students’ with PhDs, also embrace these concepts that are anti-rational and defy the biology, science, and western traditions they were trained in; tossing them aside for the medieval beliefs of occult priests, who worship themselves and expect others to do the same.”
- ‘Enthralled, the Guru Cult of Tibetan Buddhism’, by Christine Chandler.
- Lamaism is a guru-worshipping cult based on a medieval sacerdotal Tantra (from Hinduism) culture of mind-control and sexual abuse, with countless demons, deities, ghosts, and spirits from the indigenous Tibetan Bön sorcery, that uses a veneer of Buddhism to fool the public. Trauma-based mind control is the root of their teachings, which many Lamaists do not deny, and which cannot be separated from their false ‘Buddhism,’ and has very little in common with the Buddhism of Siddhārtha Gautama. Buddha certainly didn’t teach his followers to worship demons, or ‘god-kings’, in fact idolatry and sacerdotalism was expressly condemned by Buddha.
- Many people are unaware that the popular ‘mindfulness movement’, and the revamping of the psychiatric methodologies in wide use today, are in fact based on the mind-control techniques developed by the alcoholic, womanizing Tibetan teacher Chogyam Trungpa, from the centuries-long mind-control cult of Tibetan Lamaism.
- In 1974, Trungpa set up a university, Naropa, (which is still operating) to disseminate the cognitive-dissonance philosophies of Tibetan Lamaism to academics, psychologists, psychiatrists, and others. The harm done to the psyche of the Western world through these false beliefs is staggering. Gregory Bateson’s ‘System Theory’ which was influenced by his teacher Chogyam Trungpa, and the Dalai Lama’s harmful ‘Contemplative Psychology,’ methodologies and protocols, were subsequently adopted by the American mental health industry and are now, unfortunately, standard. These methodologies have spread, among other lies, the false belief that there is ‘no good, no bad, no right, no wrong,’ and therefore no responsibility for harm.
Almost all Tibetan and Western ‘lamas’, including the Dalai Lama, are complicit in this trauma-based mind-control cult. The ancient foundational beliefs, practices and rituals of Tibetan Lamaism, still very much in play today, create the abuses, and the conditioned behavior of these abusive Lamaists (conditioned in them in the monasteries from childhood, by those who had been conditioned themselves as children in the monasteries), that has been perpetuated worldwide on deceived Westerners for decades, and on the Tibetan people for centuries, by these practitioners of Vajrayana Lamaism.
Highly trained Lamaists are adept at thought projection, emotion projection, dream penetration (spiritual rape), psychological abuse and sexual abuse. In their retreats, their one-day, two-day, three-day, week-long, and month-long retreats, chanting mantras creates altered states in the students and the students minds are then easily manipulated by the lamas. And in the three-year retreats wherein students are trained to be lamas, sleep deprivation is the norm. Sleep deprivation causes cognitive dysfunction and altered states of consciousness, which makes their minds extremely susceptible to the manipulation of their teachers. The students have to practice almost nonstop, for the entire three years, deep meditation practices, nonstop chanting of millions of mantras, and creating of complex visualizations of multi-dimensional worlds and demonic beings, which are used by the lamas to control and manipulate the students. The rituals (pujas) of Lamaism are done to conjure and control the vast pantheon of their deities, demons, spirits, hungry ghosts and ‘dharma protectors.’ Human skull cups and bones are used in some of the Lamaist rituals.
Here is a link to a current article on the alleged predator Sogyal ‘Rinpoche’: http://www.smh.com.au/good-weekend/sogyal-rinpoche-and-the-abuse-accusations-rocking-the-buddhist-world-20171115-gzm7ra.html
- As David Leser wrote, long-time students of Sogyal ‘Rinpoche’ wrote a letter to Rigpa, Sogyal’s organization, demanding that Sogyal stop his sexual, physical and emotional abuse of his thousands of students, and the funding of his sybaritic lifestyle with millions in donated money. What was not in his article was a response, supported by Rigpa, from two traditional Vajrayana teachers, Orgyen Tobgyal ‘Rinpoche’ and Khenpo Namdrol, in response to the letter, sent to Rigpa by students of Sogyal, who recently and vigorously expressed their perspectives, absolving Sogyal Rinpoche of harm and placing the blame squarely on the students who have complained. Both of these Tibetans gave teachings at Rigpa centers where they admonished the student body.
- In his lengthy teaching on samaya, Orgyen Tobgyal Rinpoche said things like:
- Beating removes obstacles and brings blessings.
- Beating hard increases wisdom.
- When a lama has mastered great primordial wisdom, everything he does is for the benefit of sentient beings; whether it corresponds to Western ideas or not, if he kills someone, no problem.
- When you feel hurt, there is no point to turn against the teacher because the real reason is that you don’t have enough merit.
- The people who wrote the letter had wrong views and have broken their samaya with their teacher, who loved and cared for them.
- In his lengthy teaching on samaya, Orgyen Tobgyal Rinpoche said things like:
Who in their rational minds would accept this mind-bending point of view, and believe that murder is okay for Lamaists? Those who have been conditioned to believe that reality is all an illusion, there is no right, no wrong, and one’s Lamaist teacher is to be considered an enlightened being, whose actions are above mere human understanding and judgment. Creating deep guilt and shame in the American students (of all races) for breaking samaya (unbreakable vow) with an Asian man from another culture.
Not to mention the sociopathic belief that Tibetan lamas are above the laws of the (truly) compassionate countries that enfolded these ‘refugees’ and false teachers into their midst.
God bless you all and keep you safe.
- We wrote a very personal, edgy, unexpected, truthful and no holds barred memoir, of our experiences in Lamaism and our being suddenly plucked out, in 2006, by what we came to understand was the hand of God. Our testimonial book, Exposing Deeds of Darkness, is available on Amazon.com.
Another author, a former longtime student of Chogyam Trungpa, published her expose, about the same time we published ours: Christine Chandler, Enthralled, the Guru Cult of Tibetan Buddhism
The lies of Lamaism are only active in one’s mind if one believes them.